Art of Failure Analysis
ART of FA submission is closed
Thank you all for showcasing your creative FA photos !!
Winners will be notified at the end of the In-Person Conference.
The “ART of FA” Photo Contest is a unique event of the IPFA conference. It showcases Failure Analysis results with striking resemblance to real life occurrences. Failure Analysis Engineers could find amusement in their work and also win attractive prizes.
1st Prize: SGD 300
2nd Prize: SGD 200
3rd Prize: SGD 100
Let your imagination run wild !!! Submit your entries in the below form by 15 June 2022.
Rules and Regulations
- Open to all FA and Reliability community. Incomplete submission or wrong formats will be disqualified.
- Each contestant is entitled to one submission. Multiple submissions by the same contestant are discouraged.
- The image may be obtained using any failure analysis technique and should be in its original form. It must not be digitally altered by a graphic software.
- The image must not contain any embedded information and must be in its original resolution. The image size shall not exceed 32 MB. A suitable title/name and a short description (not exceeding 50 words) must accompany the image submitted.
- The main judging criterion would be the aesthetic aspect of the image rather than its technical quality to be in line with the theme of the contest. Nevertheless, the image must be related to failure analysis.
- The contestant is responsible for obtaining, from the relevant authority, the permission or agreement needed for the disclosure of the image. IPFA shall assume that upon the submission of a particular image, such clearance would have already been obtained.
- IPFA will have the right to exhibit, reproduce and distribute in any or all of the entries. The entries will not be returned to the submitters. If you agree with the terms, you may upload your photo above.
- Winners will be notified by email after the conference.